Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Do people really hock on these hills?...that's weird.

WOW that was the lamest title yet haha (but obvioulsy i thought it was pretty clever because i left it)
A few weeks ago my friends and i went on amazing trip to hocking hills. We hiked and saw waterfalls and had more falls ourselves. But i will say i didn't fall the whole time but i better knock on wood because someones going to come out and push me now. Although we saw some pretty amazing things and went to even cooler ones, the best part was the company our crazy awful dances and making dinner at the house were the best parts. I know that place is just not fun without the people you love. I think it's the same going anywhere, moving away because you think the state you live in is shisty(my made up word)(shy-stee)or going on vacation to get away...but don't we always write letters saying wish you were here? Ohhhh i don't know i'm kind of losing my train of thought and can't write but i think what i'm trying to say is I love my friends and my family and i'm pretty scared of growing up but that's another topic for a different century because that's how long it would take me to write about it hhahah. But it was great and their awesome.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Your great and Your awsome

Chel said...

I know it is scary growing up- I think it is just starting to set in that you are moving away, lets not talk about it right now, because I did'nt realize it but it makes me kinda sad... I will miss you so much, but I am also excited for you, and I do support you in this next step in your life! Love Ya

vic said...

Whether it's the boy you love or an unexpected friendship you develop, I agree. Friendship is what makes life great.

As encouragement, some of the greatest friendships I have were made were when I didn't live in this shisty state.

I ran into Andrew today. He said you had teeth out. 'Been praying for you today. Nausea Sucks!

Vic (Steve's Wife)

lyndsay said...

hey thanks vic for the uplift and for the prayers, i'm feeling better all i want for christmas is my back teeth back hahaaa